Easter Celebration Retreat Apr 14 - Apr 17
This retreat is a truly spiritual way to celebrate the inner beauty of Easter. Following a meal served on arrival – giving time for all participants to get to know each other – this retreat is held in the silence, giving ample time for meditation, thinking, relaxing and getting in touch with the inner self.
More About the Easter Silent Retreat:
Coming on a Silent Retreat at the Centre is a lovely chance to get away from the material hurly-burly of the world, and they are popular with both first-time and experienced retreatants.
The retreat begins after a brief introduction – a chance to greet each other then we go into the silence except for necessities.
During this time retreatants can enjoy:
• Our heated indoor therapy pool.
• Meditating – two meditation rooms are available.
• Individual Yoga Practice in our Yoga room.
• Our spiritual library.
• Local walks from the Centres grounds (maps are available).
• Rest, recuperation and inner refreshment.
• Delicious, fresh and simple food offered buffet-style – salads, grains, soup and rolls, yoghurt, fruit and biscuits.
• There is always someone on hand to help if you need anything.
What are the benefits of coming on a Silent Retreat?
• Recharge and rest!
• Connect with the spiritual part of yourself.
• Hear your inner voice clearly– listen to your inner wisdom, clear blocks, develop creativity, connect with inspiration.
Who comes on Silent Retreats?
Everyone! All ages from 18 to 90 and from all backgrounds and cultures.
How much do they cost?
Our Easter Celebration Retreat costs £184 inc. full board in a shared room. See our Course Programme 2017 for dates of our other Silent Retreats next year.
What are our facilities and accommodation like?
Please see these links to our virtual tours: http://www.selfrealizationcentres.org/self-realization-meditation-healing-centre-mother-centre/virtual-tours/
Do I have to follow a religion or spiritual path to come on a Silent Retreat?
No. People from all paths come – including Christians, Buddhists, Muslims, Sikhs, Hindus, Humanists, Atheists and Agnostics. Love and Peace are universal and are within all of us. Why not come - and connect with your true self?
If you have any further questions please email us or ring us on 01935 850266 – we look forward to hearing from you.