Autumn Silent RETREAT October 28-30
Coming on a Silent Retreat at the Centre is a lovely chance to get away from the material hurly-burly of the world, for digital detox, for rest and recuperation and they are popular with both first-time and experienced retreatants.
The retreat begins after a brief introduction on Saturday morning – a chance to greet each other, and then we go into the silence except for necessities.
During this time retreatants can enjoy:
• Our heated indoor therapy pool.
• Our 3 acres of beautiful gardens.
• Meditating – two meditation rooms are available.
• Individual Yoga Practice in our Yoga room.
• Our spiritual library.
• Local walks from the Centres grounds (maps available).
• Rest, recuperation and inner refreshment.
• Delicious, fresh and simple food offered buffet-style – salads, grains, soup and rolls, Yoghurt, fruit and biscuits.
• There is always someone on hand to help if you need anything.
What are the benefits of coming on a Silent Retreat?
• Recharge and rest.
• Connect with your spirituality.
• Hear your inner voice – listen to your inner wisdom, clear blocks, develop creativity, connect with inspiration.
Who comes on Silent Retreats?
Everyone! All ages from 18 to 90 and from all backgrounds and cultures.
How much do they cost?
Our two day silent retreats cost £164 inc. full board in a shared room. Our next silent Retreat is at Christmas - December 24-27 2017. Please also see our Course Programme 2017
Non-silent retreats are also available at other times throughout the year - please contact us for further details or ring us on 01935 850266.
What are our facilities and accommodation like?
Please see these links to our virtual tours: http://www.selfrealizationcentres.org/self-realization-meditation-healing-centre-mother-centre/virtual-tours/ and Retreats Gallery: http://www.selfrealizationcentres.org/retreats/meditation-retreats/ also http://www.selfrealizationcentres.org/retreats/retreats-photo-gallery-continued/
Can I book a single room?
Yes, at a small extra charge of £10 per night.
Do I have to follow a religion or spiritual path to come on a Silent Retreat?
No. People from all paths come – including Christians, Buddhists, Muslims, Sikhs, Hindus, Humanists, Atheists and Agnostics. Love and Peace are universal and are within all of us- why not come - and connect with your true self?
If you have any further questions please email us or ring us on 01935 850266 – we look forward to hearing from you.